The person responsible for controlling data is the LBC Honorary Secretary. “Us”, “We” and “Our” in this document refers to Lindley Bowling Club.
Data We May Collect from You
Lindley Bowling Club may collect and process the following data about you:
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. If you send us personal information which identifies you via email, we may keep your email and email address.
- Information provided by parents / guardian of juniors
How We Use Your Data
We use personal information held about you in the following ways:
- to enable us to administer our membership records and activities; maintain our accounts and support our volunteers and employees.
- to provide you with news, information and instruction regarding LBC. This will normally be by e-mail (or post if you do not have an e-mail address). For more urgent contact, phone may be used. You can opt-in/out of such notifications by contacting the LBC Secretary.
- to seek feedback, to further enhance our offering.
- CCTV is used for maintaining security of property and premises and for preventing and investigating crime. For these reasons the information processed may include visual images, personal appearance and behaviours of those entering or in the immediate vicinity of the areas under surveillance. Where necessary or required this information is shared with the data subjects themselves, authorised LBC officials or law enforcement agencies, as outlined in “LBC Data Protection Code of Practice for Surveillance Cameras and Personal Information”.
- To ensure the safety and wellbeing of juniors
Disclosure of Your Data
- We may share your contact details with other members of the club, in the act of carrying out normal club business.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties without obtaining further consent from you if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation.
- We will never sell your data to third parties for the purposes of marketing or any other reason.
Where We Store Your Data
The data collected from you is securely stored on
the Secretary's and Treasurer’s computers, which are protected by anti-virus
software. Backed up data is also held securely. We will take all reasonable
steps necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance
responsible for the juniors section and held in a locked filing cabinet.
How Long Do We keep Your Data?
We will retain your personal data for up to one year after you have left the club, unless you ask for it to be removed sooner. Where we have obtained your personal data from our website or following a request for information, we may also hold this for up to one year.
exception is if the law requires us to either hold your personal data for longer or
delete it sooner.
The General Data Protection Regulation provides the following rights for individuals, which are normally free of charge:
2.The right of access to your personal data and supplementary information allows individuals to be aware of and verify the lawfulness of the processing.
3.The right to rectification allows individuals to have inaccurate personal data rectified, or completed if it is incomplete.
4.The right to erasure, also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’. The personal data can be erased if it is no longer necessary for the purpose which it was originally collected or processed.
5.The right to restrict processing. Individuals have the right to request the restriction or suppression of their personal data for a period of time.
6.The right to data portability - when processing is carried out by automated means, which does not happen with your personal data at LBC.
7.The right to object – LBC do not process personal data for direct marketing (including profiling).
8.Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling. LBC does not carry out automated individual decision-making or profiling.
If you would like to request a copy of your personal data under the Act or have any other related queries, please email email@example.com or write to the Secretary at the address at the end of this Policy.
If you follow LBC on Facebook, please note that this website has its own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to this website.
We will take reasonable steps to create an accurate record of any personal data you have submitted. However, we do not assume responsibility for confirming the ongoing accuracy of your personal data. You can update your personal data by making a request via our Website at www.lindleybowlingclub.co.uk, by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us on 01484 341615. Please note that it will take up to 28 days for the changes to come into effect.
Lindley Bowling Club
Daisy Lea Lane
Last reviewed March 2020